- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Callable<String>, XCallable<String>
public class ExternalIdCommand
- extends WorkflowCommand<String>
DagCallable subclasses must implement this method to perform their task.
|Methods inherited from class org.apache.oozie.command.Command
call, execute, getCreatedTime, getInstrumentation, getKey, getName, getPriority, getType, incrCommandCounter, incrJobCounter, incrJobCounter, lock, logQueueCallableFalse, queueCallable, queueCallable, queueCallable, queueCallableForException, resetLogInfoAction, resetLogInfoWorkflow, setLogInfo, setLogInfo, setLogInfo, setLogInfo, toString
public ExternalIdCommand(String id)
protected String call(WorkflowStore store)
- Description copied from class:
- DagCallable subclasses must implement this method to perform their task. The workflow store works in
transactional mode. The transaction is committed only if this method ends successfully. Otherwise the transaction
- Specified by:
call in class
store - the workflow store instance for the callable,
null if the callable does not use a
- the return value of the callable.
StoreException - thrown if the workflow store could not perform an operation.
CommandException - thrown if the command could not perform its operation.
Copyright © 2012 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.